I am a Disneyaholic. There I said it. I am now out of the closet and hope to pass on my years of wisdom with my Unofficial Disney World guide. I will cover everything Walt Disney World on this blog. Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom. Rides, attractions, discount tickets, resorts, dining, parks, hotels, photos, tips and so much more information.
When most people travel for their 5 or 7 day special vacation to Disney World they just scratch the surface on all there is to do. It is overwhelming to say the least. My goal for you dear reader after reading my Unofficial Disney world information is to help in your planning to have the best trip to Orlando at the happiest place on earth.
I would like to emphasize that I am not affiliated with Disney in any manner. Everything I write on this Unofficial Disney World page comes from my personal experience over many years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment